NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 16:17:43 EDT

<< Anyone notice
 anything similar for dairy/other food allergies? (If you wish to email me
 offlist, I will compile results and make a report.. I know it is a somewhat
 idle topic, but may point to some linkage of genetic traits.) >>
Susan,
My kids seem just the opposite than yours.  My 3 1/2 is dark haired and olive
skinned.  He's severely allergic to milk, egg, and peanut, has asthma, and
eczema.  (The most severe.)  My second son 18months is very light blond with
brown eyes w/ olive skin and is just allergic to milk.  I was very careful in
my 2nd pregnancy not to eat high allergic foods this time.  (I didn't know any
better the first time around.)  Also, when I nursed my second I consumed
hardly any dairy unlike the first time.
So, with my 2nd son I think it was my good diet.
Jeanine