NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
EngJrnTchr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 11:09:14 -0600
Rita,

You go girl!!!!  I honestly think you were absolutely right.  I ordered
and planted 75 trees on my farm this spring.  I am truly a tree lover,
but I would be right there beside you gnawing down those trees if it
caused harm to my children.

Please know you DO have support.  Sometimes laws are meant to be broken
when there is a legitimate reason.  I urge you to contact the media as
others have advised.

Maybe I should have privately e-mailed this but I want EVERYONE to know
you have people on your side.

Deborah