NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynda Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 16:46:49 EDT
Jill,

I don't know if you are looking for something you can pick up at the
supermarket or something from a healthfood store.

Most of the varieties of Flintstone's multi's, Sesame Street multi's,
Garfield multi's and a few others are milk free.  Due to additional food
allergies, I had to find something that was milk, soy and dye free.  I
finally found Animal Friends Children's Chewables at the Health Food store
locally.  They are made by Twinlab and apparently passed the taste test with
my son.  We went through lots of different brands before he finally settled
on these.

Lynda