NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 27 May 1998 00:17:03 EDT

<<
 My son is dark blonde, brown eyes, golden-brown skin when
 he tans, freckles on his face, asthma, severe milk allergy.
  I avoided milk like the plague (taking calcium pills by
 the handsful) when pregnant because I was allergic to milk
 as a child (blonde, fair, green eyes & freckles & asthma).

Psam,
You sound like me. My second son was ditto to your son in his features. I also
avoided milk big time and took calcium pills.  Someone told me to check to see
if the pills had lactose in them.  Mine didn't, but still my 18mth old has a
severe milk allergy  and mild asthma.
  On the other hand, my 3 1/2 yr old is even worse.  He's dark haired , brown
eyes, and olive , but he's allergic to milk, egg,peanut, and garlic, has awful
eczema, and asthma.  I didn't avoid milk in pregnancy with him because I
didn't know any better.  If we have a third it will be interesting to see.
Oh, I have no food allergies , nor my husband.  We both have pretty severe
airborne allergies though.  Go figure...