NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nancy Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:13:14 -0400
I had to go back to the lab today for the sweat test so I asked if they had a copy of the blood draw tests from yesterday and they gave me one.  So here is all the tests we are currently doing:

1. The 3 day paint can stool collection (I will drop it off Monday)
2. The sweat test (for CF)
3. Blood tests:
  a.. RAST--milk, soy, egg, wheat, peanut
  b.. Tissue Transglutaminase
  c.. Gliadin IgA, IgG
  d.. Reticulin antibodies
  e.. Antiendomysial Ab.
  f.. Serum IgA
  g.. Fractionated Alkaline Phosphitase
  h.. Karotype Chromosomes

Will keep everyone posted :)

Nancy

"My son is my greatest accomplishment and the opportunity to raise him is my greatest challenge"