NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robyn Kozierok <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 13:18:39 -0400
> My question: I can't get any good nutritional info from the labelling on
> the package, since a serving size is 1 teaspoon! Anyone know if Mocha Mix
> is a nutritionally sound product? Does it have protein? I've got another
> milk-allergic baby now who is 7 months old and want to know this before he
> turns one. He's already had some growth problems (that are getting better
> now that I've stopped nursing him--for some reason he was not getting
> enough breastmilk but refused to nurse enough to increase my supply) and I
> don't want to malnourish him.

What are you giving him now (soy formula??) and is it that much more
expensive than mocha mix?  I'd think a soy formula or follow-up formula
would be much better for a toddler than mocha mix (which I'm not specifically
familiar with, but sounds like it would be mostly oil and chemicals and
not much protein).

just my thoughts,

Good luck!
--Robyn