NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 19:42:09 -0500
Steph -- Since you're "over the pond", as we colonials say, there little
likelihood what you buy is sold over here, and vice versa. It's amazing how
different it is here from the U.S. Although some brands are made by
multi-national companies, e.g., Parkay, most are indigenous to Canada. So,
please don't bother getting the name or ingredients.

Don

-