NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 2009 06:21:30 EDT
When I finally knew how bad by son's milk allergy was, I went to Burger
King and McDonalds, IN PERSON.

Burger King did not give me information or access to their  kitchens.
Actually they were rude that I asked.

 McDonald's did give me access and information.

McDonalds, took me back into their kitchen and walked me through how
everything was made. EVERTHING!!

The simple burgers are fine as long as the people on the line change their
gloves.

I have tested this through several states.

Talk to the manager.  Explain what you need.  Safe junk  food.

So much for special foods don't upset us..............

Talk to the McD manager, get them to change gloves to make YOUR order, then
 thank them.

This has worked for me in several  states.

web. Get the Radio Toolbar!