NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nancy Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 08:32:59 -0400
Beth:

I just wanted to thank you for suggesting the site in your signature....I
have been on the list  for awhile but have never actually taken note of the
site in your siggy and it is a WONDERFUL site...thank you!!  I am about to
start doing an elim diet for myself for the third trimester and for
breastfeeding my new baby and I found it VERY helpful...thanks :)
Nancy

"My  SONS are my greatest accomplishment and the opportunity to raise THEM
is my greatest challenge"