NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 15:39:47 EST
>Does any have any suggestions on what we can give him to drink?

Right now my son is into what some people call a "slushy".   We put any type
of fruit along with some fruit juice, and a few cups of ice, into the blender.
Blend until it's smooth. Add some water if it's too thick, blend little more
and you've got a slushy.  You can use your imagination as to what to put into
it.  My son is 10 so he is able to make his own and sometimes gets VERY
creative.  If you're making them yourself, this could be a great time to slip
in some of the things that they usually like.  In our case that might me a
little extra vitamins or calcium.   Hope this helps.

Heidi L. :)