NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynda Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 08:36:59 EST
In a message dated 1/27/99 7:06:26 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Everyone knows that Daniel can't have cheese, so whenever there is a pizza
>  party at school or church or wherever, they just get one for him without
>  cheese.  The personal pan pizzas are good for that.
>  At first the other kids asked questions, and yes, some did giggles or say
> yuk!
>  but that gave us the opportunity to educate them.

I am having a birthday party for my son (age 8) in a couple of weeks. It will
be a "make your own pizza" party. There will be three kids attending with milk
allergies.

 I will offer cheese toppings at a separate counter for the non-milk allergic
kids.  Kids just love making their own pizzas!

Lynda