NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jen Snead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 17:12:58 -0400
No, I made the mistake of getting rid of my breadmachine about 3 years ago
because it made such yucky bread--the loaves were always overdone. I have
since found out I could have used to just make the dough <sigh> But I do
have my trusty kitchenaid--it made short work of kneading the bread this am.

Maybe if you sent along the recipes I could adapt them for handmade bread.

I checked Arnold's out last night, but they had soybean oil and soy lecithin
in them--are they ok for someone who reacts to soy protein?

Thanks again! I'll get the hang of this soon.

Jen

---