NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
dan/anne determan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 10:36:01 -0600
I have a question about the D symbol on food packages.  I bought some animal crackers for my daughter not realizing that the front and back were both the same except that only 1 side was marked OU-D.  I did read the ingred. and saw no dairy products listed.  So, does that usually mean 1) that they just didn't list all of the ingredients or 2) that they are made on a production line that also makes products containing dairy?
Kateri seemed to do fine after eating them.  This label reading can be quite a challenge!!

Anne