NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeny Walker-Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 12:32:06 -0500
Hi everybody!  In amongst doing laundry and packing and cleaning house, etc
to get ready for our trip I'm trying to bake some snacks and cookies for the
kids.  I found a GREAT puffed millet cookie on the '96 recipe list.  Made it
last night with sugar- JV had a horrible reaction (more later!; not sure it
was sugar).  Anyway, today I'm trying to make the same cookies without 1/2 c
sugar it calls for.  I have stevia powder, brown rice syrup and barley
malt... can I use one of those with xanthum gum?  Please e me asap... I'm
getting frantic!
Thanx and Happy Thanksgiving!
Jeny