NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 15:57:46 -0500
Thanks Angela. I haven't done any serious testing to see what part of milk
bothers me other than lactose. Your info about what is in whey, is very
informative. Right now I'm on vacation in the sunny, warm Caribbean
(commercial for Sint Maarten!). I can only find margarine with whey in it so
I've been eating it. I have some minor LI symptoms but not the serious sense
of unwell I get from time to time. It tends to support the theory that
something in milk other than casein or lactose is a real problem for me. I
doubt I will ever find out what but it's nice to get some information via
negative feedback or lack thereof.
-
Don