NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nancy Weir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 13:46:28 -0500
People on this list (including me) have often shared how
inconsiderate people can be around allergies.  I just wanted
to tell you how nice my sister-in-law was this Christmas.
She called me the week before to ask what kind of margarine
she could buy to make the rhubarb and apple pies and to put
on the corn.  She said she was making scalloped potatoes but
would make me a baked potato instead.  :>
Everyone thought the rolls I made with soya milk tasted
fine (although they are less tender than ones made with
milk).
Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!