NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leanne Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 22:18:23 -0000
I am intolerant to milk and get joint pain in my knees.  The pain shoots up
the bottom half of my leg.  I also get fatigue and bloat.  My doctor was
worthl;ess as it took me 4 years to get diagnosed with allergies to citrus,
caffeine and an intolerance to milk.  I feel that more information should be
available on the subject, as my doctor told me it was all in the mind and to
leave him alone.

I have a dairy website called www.dairyfree.org.uk please feel free to log
on at anytime.

Kind Regards