NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 00:14:44 -0500
Hang in there. You are NOT crazy. I can't speak from personal experience
with children (I'm the one with the problem), there are many here or at the
Food Allergy Network who can share experiences. Many times people have
mentioned behavioral difficulties resulting form milk consumption. Phrases
like "bouncing off the walls" or "my child's teacher called to ask what was
wrong with Johnny" have been written here in discussions about the
reactions of children.

Don M