NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
scott gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:10:38 -0400
It is a good question. It may not have that affect on everyone, but it's
still good to be cautious. I'll check around for the resources for you. It's
been a while since I learned about it and I read so many health resources
that I don't always remember what I read where. I also attend a breast
feeding support group in my area where we all exchange a lot of health
information. I'll see if I can find something more tangible for you. If you
want me to email you personally just email me directly at
[log in to unmask] Sue