NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Max Desorgher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 1997 23:34:30 +-100
Hi all - it's great to read some lively debate from time to time on the no-milk list.
I think it is a valid contribution to the list that important issues such as the protein content
of butter, or whether bovine hormones are really all that bad, are discussed so that
subscribers can know all the pertinent issues and make up their own minds.

I just don't want to loose subscribers who find they can't keep up with the
number of daily posts, or are frustrated by exchanges that often deteriorate
into two-person intellectual arm-wrestling matches. So it would be helpful
if you could all try and limit yourselves to one or two posts at the most,
per person, per day.

I don't want to have to impose a limit, but listserv technology does give me that option.

Max Desorgher (list-owner)