NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Theresa McJunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 13:04:43 -0500
>She likes ranch dressing.  I am going to try to come up with a non-dairy
>alternative recipe.  I would appreciate any recipes.

Dill Dip

3/4 cup soft tofu
2 1/2 Tbsp. wine vinegar
1 Tbsp. oil
1 Tbsp. onion, minced
1 1/2 tsp. sweetener of your choice
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. dill weed or 1 Tbsp. fresh dill
1/8 tsp. black pepper
1 Tbsp. soy sauce

Blend in food processor until smooth and creamy.

This recipe is from Tofu Cookery by Louise Hagler.  It is a great cookbook
for non-dairy covering every sort of dish.

Lots of recipes have been posted previously - you might try searching the
archives of this list.