NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lillian Mount <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 19:16:30 -0500
Hello from sunny Florida ~

So strange you should bring this up!

Over the many years my husband has been LI, I've gotten pretty well used to
not using much milk at all in cooking. However, I do purchase Lactaid or
VitaMilk to use when the need arises. The last three quarts of Lactaid
purchased have seemed to feel somewhat "empty" feeling at the top. Not
"bulgy" feeling the way these inexpensive cardboard containers do when they
are really full.

Paranoid person that I am, I thought it was only my imagination running wild.
I have not gone so far as to do any kind of measuring as you are doing, but
it sure "don't feel right."

And life goes on ...
LillianBirds
[log in to unmask]    Tampa, Florida