NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike & Paula Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 15:33:11 -0800
A women in my support group is having terrible reactions possibly to MSG.  Dr.
Twogood was great at getting us some great information.  If anyone else reacts to
MSG, please share your story...

She has had her face puff up and turn red and blue.  She visits the hospital but
ER hasn't seen it before.  It happens after eating bacon, chineese food, lunch
meats etc.  Allergist did food allergies which came up all negative.

She and her daughter both have extremely upset stomachs after taking
antibiotics.  And the last time her daughter went out to eat at Tony Rommas a
place for Ribs, she ended up having to leave because of the "runs".

Could this be nitrates or sulfites.  They both work as interior designers and
have a shop where they are around dyes.

Thanks.  You can email me privately if you want to share your story