NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"E. J. Mumaw" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 14:06:44 EST
In a message dated 11/6/00 8:23:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< I have to admit, my son reacts to "artifical butter flavor" every time.
 He's specifically allergic to alpha-lactalbumin found in whey, so it maybe
 be a very specific reaction and those allergic to other parts of dairy may
 not react?  We have not been able to use the butter flavor crisco.

 Gail ~ SAHM to Ryan (3) >>

OK, I'm going to go back to just reading and not responding, lol.  I should
have known not to speak up on a day when I have a raging headache.  If we
aren't the only ones to have a reaction to Butter Flavored Crisco we won't be
trying again.

E.J.