NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike & Paula Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 08:07:56 -0800
When our son Ben was 9 months old he was up itching and severe ezcema as well
as up 3-4 times a night crying.   We tested for corn which he was allergic to
and in his formula.  Upon switching him to a new formula withIn 12 hours he was
a new kid.  You might want to observe corn or get tested for it?????  His
brother flares up with wheat.