NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Loveeles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 10:02:50 -0700
Lisa, there is a recipe on the Silk soymilk website for making a vegan lasagne.  I used their brand of tofu along with the soymage mozzarella.  The only difference is I also added spinach and ground beef (which of course you wouldn't want to do with vegans - the ground beef that is).  I thought it turned out fantastic, very yummy!  Keep in mind that the soymage mozzarella does not melt so when the directions say to cook this much time covered and then uncover it for this much time - I would just keep it covered to allow for more moisture (so the cheese doesn't dry out and get crispy).  Have no fear, this makes a delicious lasagne.  Debby