NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dawn Hyatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 12:16:57 -0600
At 10:36 AM 12/17/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Ignore impassioned researchers and practitioners
>like me and Robert Cohen, who was ousted from this list because of his
>passion and his personal quirks. But read his book, Milk The Deadly
>Poison,
        Speaking of Mr Cohen, when is he going to be asked back to the no-milk
list? I think he made a wonderful addition and kept things more well
rounded. There are several other places on the Internet where his web site,
book and radio interviews are being discussed. Seems that he should be
invited to participate in this group again, since he is right on topic and
has offered some wonderful ideas on living dairy free. Speaking for myself,
before I met Mr Cohen I used to feel sorry for myself that I was dairy
allergic...now I don't. In fact, even if I could drink cows milk without
the very painful/life threatening side effects, I wouldn't.