NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 21:21:26 -0400
Sherene Silverberg wrote:

 >How long before you can expect to see results?

I have been dairy-free for nine years now. I didn't go dairy-free during an
allergy season. But I suspect that it would only take a couple weeks.

 >Have been GFCF for 3 months now.  Today I can barely swallow from the sore
 >throat and my headache is killing me.

But has it improved? I still know when it is allergy season. The symptoms
are just greatly improved.

As for today I can't tell. I am coming off a cold. I shook hands with three
people Wednesday evening, and about 48 hours later the cold symptoms slowly
started. I've gotta remember to wash my hands after shaking anyone's hand.

Don.