NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gail Norton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 11:59:33 -0400
On Sun, 19 Apr 1998, Larissa Blechman wrote:

> they seem to take up alot of space on this list.  I dont't mean to be
> rude but perhaps those conversations could be carried on privately and
> them summarized to the list instead of all being carried on with the
> entire list.

I agree.  Regardless of my opinions about cutting down trees or whether a
single human life is worth destroying an entire species (another opinion
posted to the list), I had not reacted (until now) to either the list or
people posting to the list on this matter because I felt this side issue
was getting completely off topic and becoming a bit inflammatory.  This
list has been wonderful for information on product ingredients, recipes,
help, and many other things related to milk allergies.  Heated opinions on
other topics should take place privately.

Gail Lewis