NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Mittendorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 08:27:37 -0600
Tanya:  I am intolerant and know just from doing the usual detective
work.....have milk products get sick--stay off, am fine.....I have a definite reaction
with GI problems.....why don't you just stay off milk products for six months and
see if that doesn't help?  I have found that staying off milk products is not
such a hard thing to do...except at conventions, etc. where you don't have choices
in your meals.....