NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SDidinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 07:02:47 EDT
Lori:

I tried sending this to your individual e-mail address but it was not
deliverable.

<<
 >I have a 18 month old little boy with severe food allergies to milk,
 >egg, wheat, soy, and citrus. If there are any other parents out there in
 >my situation I would like to hear from you. Any information you have on
 >food allergies would be greatly appreciated. We are members of FAN. Are
 >there any other groups I can hook up with? My email address is

Lori:
I think we have communicated before. My son Clayton is almost 14 months old
with severe food allergies, reflux and eosinophil gastroenteritis. He is
allergic to milk, egg, wheat, soy, and all dairy.  We are trying to intorduce
corn, potato and rice. He has previously had a problem with rice. He is still
on formula - now Neocate One +.  The formula provides alomst 98% of his total
nutrition. He eats maybe 1/2-1 4oz baby food jar a day. He eats oatmeal and
apples, applesauce, pears, prunes, sweet potatos an squash. He will also eat
cheerios. That is it.  We are trying to get him to eat more but he has some
Sensory Inteegration problems and will not eat any textured foods.

I am not a member of FAN although the nutritionist from the allergist office
told me I should join,. Can you give me some info on this. There is also a
list called F.A.S.T. but I am not been able to find it. I will ask my friend
about it.

Keep in touch.

Love,
Sharon, mommy to Clayton (3/30/97) (Severe Reflux, eosinophil gastroentritis,
severe allergies, developmental delays, and suspected mito... - 34.5 wkr) -
"will I ever gain weight"),Cole - nda (except minor developmental delays due
to prematurinty and a bout of spinal menigits - 34.5 wkr - and growing great)
(3/30/97), and Jake -(4/16/93) - nda (now a big 5 year old who is doing great
- "we are almost 40 pounds mom"), and my angel baby - stillborn at 26 weeks -
7/13/94