NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marla Shapiro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 00:55:12 -0500
gee, and to think i've been missing out on all that great music for so long. any great deals on elvis, too??

email again if they don't do mail order, & i'll see if my local grocery store will do it; you know how friendly & helpful we southerners are....(tho i always did prefer cheerwine to rc cola).

Marla Shapiro, Ph.D.
MSC 5A0622
Regents Center for Learning Disorders
Georgia State University
33 Gilmer Street SE, Unit 5
Atlanta, GA 30303-3085

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/21/02 12:51AM >>>
Thanks.

I found the link, too, and I feel like I'm really out of it.  It seems
Martha White is right up there in the pantheon of southern "radio
products" like MoonPies, King Biscuits, RC Cola and boiled peanuts.
Shows you how often I've listened to the Grand Ol Opry!

I've written them asking about mail order.  Did you notice they have a
$5 CD of great bluegrass tunes if you send them two proofs of purchase?

Greg.