NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 22:45:21 -0500
I've publicly posted before about the importance of severely editing any
material that one quotes when replying. Our hosts at St. Johns have asked
us to do this, and to edit out of the archives any excessive quoting that
gets through. This is because they are getting low on hard disk space. I
have been privately writing to people that do excessively quote, but I'm
having to write too many of these.

Don.