NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
P & M Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 08:54:40 -0800
This summer we sold our old mini-van to a guy who worked for Honey Suckle
White Chicken in Missouri (I think that is where he was from)  and after
explaining food allergies he said their meats do not have added stuff and
didn't think it had dairy  in it.   Sounded good after last year I found my
self crying over a turkey after calling Butterball....I  bought a natural
turkey but after it thawed and after I called the company, they couldn't
guarantee it wasn't cross contaiminated with milk.  Now is funny picturing
myself crying over a stupid bird.