NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brandy Karcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 07:24:18 -0600
Wow, that is an abundant amount of information, thank you.  The twins have
been on soy milk since I stopped breast feeding at 3 mths old.  They have
not experienced problems with the soy, they have problems with things like
cheese, noodles, ice cream, yogurt, pudding, ect...  I have found that
almost all of the food we eat contains some form of milk.