NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Margo Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 May 1998 22:10:15 -0800
I'm so glad I asked about this peanut allergy thing. It was really seeming
like "special treatment" to me to have Peanut Free Zones in schools. But
now that you all have explained to me the mysterious ways of peanut
allergies, I can understand the need for some schools to do this. I'm
guessing that the schools that have banned peanut products or set up
Peanut Free Zones are dealing with someone in their student population who
is extremely allergic to peanuts.

I have learned a lot from this list and I appreciate the discussion.

Margo

- sent via an evaluation copy of BulkRate (unregistered).