NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Not-Milk Woman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 13:17:09 -0700
>I would like to express my support of any debating >that goes on on this group concerning
dairy >consumption...The more I learn about dairy the more I >don't mind at all not
being able to have it.
    Me too! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this way!

>Society is so brainwashed into thinking that
>dairy is so important in our diets, it is difficult to >explain to people that we're
off of dairy without >allergies being the reason.
    Sure are brain washed...and why not the Dairy industry spends mega bucks on promoting
that. Every good business knows that marketing works...so does the dairy industry.
Denise it isn't any easier even with allergies...people say "Oh, you can have just
a little, a little won't hurt" even after you've lovingly and patiently explained
what anaphylatic means. Its that brainwashing...

Congrats, Denise on making a positive, pro-ative choice for yourself and your family.
How long have they been dairy free? How are they enjoying it? You are right on in
your thinking that diet can indeed relate to health! Don't let any one talk you out
of that notion! Hang in there.

http://www.mailexcite.com