NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jen Snead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 20:28:33 -0400
I've been reading a few of the archives, and I was wondering if any of you
realized your child was milk allergic while nursing? I am trying
to figure out if my son is allergic to anything besides milk. At this point
his allergies are not severe, but we have not yet started him on solids
(he's 7 months old) per the advice of our dr. I am sort of afraid
to introduce him to solids and find that he's allergic to more than milk (we
suspect
eggs and soy, too. But as I said, we are still trying to nail those down.)

Thanks.

Jen

---