NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 1997 20:36:23 -0500
I'm a lurker on this list but thought you might like to know about The
Newsletter for People With Lactose Intolerance and Milk Allergy published by
Jane Zukin, PO Box 3129, Ann Arbor, MI  48106-3129.  $28.50 per year in the
US and $35.50 outside the US.

I have taken this newsletter for several years and have found it very
helpful--lots of recipes, kids stuff, letters from readers, etc.  Because of
an article, I tried and found that I can tolerate sheep milk cheese (Greek
feta, Italian pecorino-romano, and French roquifort).  This has been a real
help to me in dealing with my milk intolerance because I love cheese.

Hope this helps someone.

Lynne