NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:40:36 -0400
Let me rephrase as the lawyers on TV say....

I would like to know what things in milk could be an allergen for me. You
have helped on the lactose part but I'm still foggy on the major components
of milk. If you could list those, it would be most helpful. Or you could
point me to some place that would list them but in plain English. The first
site I went to seemed to be preparation for medical school. I'm an Engineer
and computer geek. Medicine is not my interest or forte <g>.

Don Marcotte