NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cherie Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 1997 21:16:20 -0800
Milk IS Nature's perfect food! That is the milk from your own species. The
milk of a cow is perfect for a baby cow and the milk of a human is perfect
for a human baby. This is where this "perfect food" comes from. Human
babies handle human milk wonderfully and the ingredients far exceed those
found in any artificial substitute. I am surprised by many of you using
baby "formulas" for your recipes-the "artificial Milk" companies are doing
as much harm to our health as the "cow's milk" companies-Dairy Council. I
don't believe any human needs a cow's milk (think about it and picture it
happening directly), but humans also don't need to support the companies
that have contributed to many of our allergies and health problems along
the way...Cherie Moore