NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sally Flanagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 13:49:02 EST
My son gets hives/rash from skin contact and is also anaphylactic to milk.
Aside from his first reaction, he has only ever had trace amounts and still
gone into shock from them.  But, on the bright side, our allergist has told us
that skin reactions and ingestion reactions do not necessarily go hand in
hand.  His skin reactions are becoming fewer and farther between.

-- Sally (Peter 2+, allergic to milk, eggs, & peanuts)