NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 07:18:47 -0600
I'm not sure what you mean by artificial chocolate flavoring, but I am
able to give my daughter Nestle Quik Syrup (found in most grocerie
stores). There are not milk products in it and she enjoys having
chocolate milk a lot.
ingredients... sugar, water, cocoa, critric acid, salt, potassium
sorbate, vanillin, color, sulfites.
nutritional info... 0.9g protien, 0.7g fat, 22g carbohydrates.

---you wrote---
As so many people are allergic to chocolate as I am, I wonder if anybody

uses chocolate artificial flavoring.  If so, what brand do you use and
where
can it be purchased?
Thanks.

--

Check out my Web Page at: http://members.xoom.com/BbdnWind
To Contact me immediately, Check out my ICQ Web Pager: