NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cherie Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 1997 22:41:21 -0800
Don wrote:

> She does this so her vegetarian biased information can't be rebutted on
> this discussion list.

Wrong again Don- I was referring to copying off a 7- page well done section
in my Concepts and Controveries Nutrition Text by Sizer and Whitney. This
section is  "Osteoporosis and Calcium" and is not biased in any way (unlike
your entire web page of hunter/gatherer stuff)...

I am starting to think that this is not a support channel for non-milk
people, but a forum for debate and controversy. What is your role in this
Listserve Don? What is your motive?-Cherie Moore