NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
EngJrnTchr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 20:53:56 -0600
<<<They are now called Hydrox
Droxies and kosher labeling is OK-D.  The
ingredient listings are identical to
the former Hydrox cookies.  >>>

I saw these new cookies last night in the store.
They were sitting beside the old package.  This
newly named, newly designed package is smaller.
I'm wondering if they are still using both forms
or whether one was a newer shipment.  Seems odd
the store would stock both at the same time,
different price.

I'm looking for a Keebler e-mail address.  This is
the only product I buy that they make.

Speaking of Sunshine ......has you noticed that
all of the Krispy saltine crackers now carry a K-D
symbol???

Deborah