NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 11:39:51 +0100
this has been known by a lot of people for a very long time, but we have
had the notion of drinking lots of milk forced down our throats by the
dairy industry, and we have had lots of scare tactics thrown at us as well,
i.e., osteoporosis (which i do not believe is actually caused by a lack of
calcium, from what i've read).

i saw a report on the news a couple of days ago about there being more and
more children who are showing signs of lactose intolerance.  i wonder why
that is, and why parents still insist on bombarding their children with a
whole bunch of dairy products?

zenzele