NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rob Dudewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 23:39:57 -0500
On 04/08/99 00:22:46 you wrote:

Hi Jill and others,

I am a bit confused as to why your son cannot have Graham crackers.  My son (age 2) is also
extremely alergic to milk products and we have been feeding him the real Graham crackers since
he started eating solid foods.  We tend to check and recheck ingredients.  Did I miss something?

Also for alternatives, if you have Trader Joe's near you they have many good No milk snacks that
our older son loves as well.  (Called 'Cats Cookies' and also a 'ginger cinamon cookie')  These
cookies at Trader Joe's are quite convenient as well, they come in plastic tubs and are great
for car rides.

Rob.