NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Valerie Maples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:12:50 -0600
I was afraid of that.  :-9  I cannot find Nutramigen in the Medical
Nutritional guide the dietitian gave me.    I am thinking it was ruled out
early on due to insufficient fiber, iron, or low cal formulation.  Do you
know where I can read up on it?  I am afraid to try anything iffy since we
do not know which part of milk products she is so sensitive to, but has
fairly severe reactions.

Thanks!
Valerie