NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 1998 23:59:29 -0400
Susan -- I think you have a good attitude towards this issue. I believe the
community, in this case the school, needs to arrive at a consensus. If they
do, then that is terrific. But I am fearful that situations will arise where
it is not that easy, i.e., forbid use of peanuts. Too many people are
becoming allergic to some very common elements/foods. What if we started
having to ban bread, as an example? Anyway, you have a viewpoint which
hopefully many will share.

>Don, I think your  question regarding how limits should be drawn in the
>best interests of all is interesting>I think it is a weighing of relative
gain/loss for the parties involved: