NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Janine Rae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 19:25:07 -0800

Ilya wrote:
>Could you please give an example of me being rude, childish, etc.?

Ilya,
Unfortunately I did not save all the exchanges between yourself and Mr.
Cohen and I cannot recall exactly what you said that made me feel the
argument was 1/2 yours, not one sided childish.  The "etc." in my
statement I guess would include the word "lengthy" or some similar
adjective.  I wrote a 5 line opinion about Robert's removal.  You
responded with 33 lines.  In an effort to not take up any more No-milk
space with this silliness.  NEVER MIND.
Janine